W1-AG Automated Flagger Assistance Devices (AFADs) are highly visible, stand-alone lane intrusion device units controlled electronically from a transmitter carried by an operator located safely out of harm's way.
System Features Include:
- 125 decibel siren alarm.
- Reflective gate arm with flag.
- High visibility 12" LED Signals.
- Dual function battery charger.
- Hand-held remote transceiver.
- Pneumatic safety houses for lane intrusion protection.
- Fail safe technology helps prevent operator error.
- Meets the federal NCHRP 350 crashworthy performance criteria.
- FHWA & MUTCD 2009 Approved.